TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Table: Barbarian Cities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

Table: Barbarian Cities Empty
PostSubject: Table: Barbarian Cities   Table: Barbarian Cities EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:37 am

Taken from the Public forumns

I thought I'd share this table I made with everyone. This shows by barb city lvl what resources, units, and wall defenses each city will have. A barb city will take approx 1 hour to regenerate all to full (10% of the full amount per 6 minute tick). A barb city will also immediately regenerate approx 18% of all lost wall units each time some are destroyed. Example: if you destroyed 1000 towers and hit it again 1 second later 180 towers will be back. If you then destroy those 180 towers only 18% of those will reappear instantly. (This means that if you hit a barb city once and then come back approx 48 minutes later the wall units will have regenerated to 98% and the internal units and resources will be at 80%) Barb cities' loyalty regenerates at a rate of 2% per 6 minute tick. Good luck everyone.

Table: Barbarian Cities Barbci10
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

Table: Barbarian Cities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table: Barbarian Cities   Table: Barbarian Cities EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:32 am

Superb research!! Thank you for this.
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/

Table: Barbarian Cities
Page 1 of 1