TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Civony becomes Evony

Go down 
+2
Gnaw
Toothpaste
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

Civony becomes Evony Empty
PostSubject: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:41 am

As you might know the game is ending as beta and the UMGE company is relaunching the game under the name Evony, what that really means nobody know; of course it will be sad if they restart the game and we will have to start rebuilding our cities from scratch.

Another, bigger problem, is what happends with our alliance if UMGE restart the game. If you decide to stay and play this game then please choose server 2 for your account and place your first town in Moravia. Maybe we will get lucky and spawn close to each other.

Thats all for now.

EDIT: The data wont be lost, only the name of the game will change.

Last edited by Toothpaste on Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gnaw

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:55 pm

If they do relaunch the Server they better be ready to re-imburse me and all the players who bought the cash for the Shop.
Back to top Go down
kill-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

I've heard that we would get a surprise as thanks for developing the game via the beta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Sounds interesting... right now I'd settle for actually being able to log into the game though! No
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

kill-a-lot wrote:
I've heard that we would get a surprise as thanks for developing the game via the beta Very Happy

I am sure it has to do with us being bent over.
Back to top Go down
terryrstults

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:46 pm

So does anyone know when we will be able to log in to play or are we not going to be able to now. How do we find out, this sucks I am addicted...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civony becomes Evony   Civony becomes Evony Empty

Back to top Go down

Civony becomes Evony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: Announcements-
Jump to: