TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to cheat prestige points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

How to cheat prestige points Empty
PostSubject: How to cheat prestige points   How to cheat prestige points EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

People, as have all probably noticed we are losing individual ranks course there is a prestige cheat and we are the only one not using it. I've reported the cheat to admins 3 days ago or something like that, their respons: "We will look into it". Since I follow the top10 list I've noticed that players are using it and are not getting banned. Therefore I dont see any reason that we all shouldnt know about it; allthough its up to you if you want to take a risk and do this.

To cheat prestige you need 8+ barracks and a macro program called Do It Again to record your mouse moves so you wont have to re-do everything manually.

Anyhow, go to you city, open up a barrack and train 8 warriors if you have 8 barracks, 10 warriors if you have 10 barracks and so on. Share the training between all your barracks. Every time you create a warrior you will get 1 point of prestige. Play the macro program and watch your army be built.

Normally it takes 10 seconds to train one warrior. With 8 barracks you will gain 8 prestige points per 10 seconds, or 48 prestige points per minute. Thats 2880 prestige points per hour. If you leave the computer going with the macro active you will gain 28800 prestige over 10 hours. Of course, the more barracks you have, the faster it goes.

Use it on your own risk.
Back to top Go down
warc0w

PostSubject: Re: How to cheat prestige points   How to cheat prestige points EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:59 pm

is that 8 berracks? or barracks level 8 or higher?
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: How to cheat prestige points   How to cheat prestige points EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:04 am

8 barracks
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: How to cheat prestige points   How to cheat prestige points EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:00 am

For the last 6 days or so I had a conversation with admins at UMGE and they say that they cant detect this kind of cheat; they said that it looks to them that if I'm using speed-up building cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to cheat prestige points   How to cheat prestige points Empty

Back to top Go down

How to cheat prestige points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: FAQ's and Guides-
Jump to: