TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which fortification is for which troop?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sverd

Which fortification is for which troop? Empty
PostSubject: Which fortification is for which troop?   Which fortification is for which troop? EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:47 am

I know some of them say they are defenses againt this type of attacker or this type, but I'm about to start raiding/plundering my first PC and I'd rather not waste troops on defenses I could just avoid by not sending them anyways. (If possible)

As such it would be nice if someone could break it down in detail.

Which block Mechanics, which block horsemen, which block infantry, what is consideered infantry, what's horsemen, what's mechanics? (I know some of these concepts are very basic, but I'd rather not make a mistake is someone explaining something to me that I SHOULD have known will avoid it.)

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
darkangelx

darkangelx

PostSubject: Re: Which fortification is for which troop?   Which fortification is for which troop? EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:39 am

right im no exspert but here goes

abitis are for slowing down enimy making archer towers more efective helps if you have some also they r for horse and scouts

rock falls are for mesheens and people

traps are for grould soulders

archer towers for any but meshiens

logs are for takeung out soulders to
Back to top Go down
Icethus

PostSubject: Re: Which fortification is for which troop?   Which fortification is for which troop? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 pm

There's the answer for the defensive side of things, but what about on the offensive?

What takes out defensive trebs best?
And rolling logs?
Archer towers can be wiped out by ballistae,
but it seems like the only way to take out traps and abs are by filling them with corpses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which fortification is for which troop?   Which fortification is for which troop? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which fortification is for which troop?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: FAQ's and Guides-
Jump to: