TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating regional kingdoms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

Creating regional kingdoms Empty
PostSubject: Creating regional kingdoms   Creating regional kingdoms EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm

I was thinking, how about we make small kingdoms around Moravia. Like we have a kingdom/cluster of members around where Nasa lives, and maybe some other places around Moravia.

Every such place should have an officer that can quickly and effectivly invite people that are placed around him. That way we will make small kingdoms that we can protect since I dont see how it is possble that we will all end up around where Nasa is.

Im officer my self but I live next door to Nasa, and therefore I have no problem with stepping down from my post so it can be given to somebody else that lives in another cluster/kingdom with out an officer..
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: Creating regional kingdoms   Creating regional kingdoms EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 pm

we have a small cluster by me
we got two people and then me
seminormal and grandale
5 citiies with us 3
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

PostSubject: Re: Creating regional kingdoms   Creating regional kingdoms EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 am

I like this idea. Makes good sense and will be very beneficial. I fully plan to build my cities (as they come) near allies. Currently my two cities are huddled up with some of Varanor's.
Back to top Go down
LonMonk

LonMonk

PostSubject: here here   Creating regional kingdoms EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 pm

yes good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating regional kingdoms   Creating regional kingdoms Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating regional kingdoms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: General Forum :: Complaints and/or Suggestions-
Jump to: