TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar?   Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:01 am

Hey ayleena i was looking through my pictures today and wondered if you wanted a signature made about of a couple of them Smile
your the only girl on alliance and they would only work on girl so i was wondering if u wanted it done ill post em here
Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? 2e8ecbfd2875ccf720ee024.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Dreamyourownworldbylryi.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Embracebycartersan.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Emerveillementbybenf.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Firegoddessbysugargrl14.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Klaamkacardbysickbynatu.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Lostangelbysugargrl14.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Mermaidbypascalblanche.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Queenofbladesbyomen2501.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Silverethnicminoritybys.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Thebutterflybypygar.th Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Tinkertoybymissmosh.th

if you like any1 let me know i especially like the green mermaid girl!
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Ayleena
Presbyter
Ayleena

Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar?   Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 am

Sure I'll have one if you'd like to make one for me! The picture I like best is the second one from the end of the ones you posted. I'm not sure what to have it say on it yet though. Maybe something about being the only female "TuffGuy" LOL
Back to top Go down

Ayleena would you like me too make you an avatar?
Page 1 of 1