TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to: Medal farming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

How to: Medal farming Empty
PostSubject: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

At some point you will need lots and lots of medals to get rank and get a promotion. For that you need to go Medal farmin.

First of all you have to choose where to farm, the spot/valley depends on what medals you want. To take a look at this guide and pick a valley. For Rose Medals the best place is a Lake.

Remember though, the higher level of valley the better chance of getting a medal. But its still not easy to get them, for Rose Medals I had to attack 10-15 times to get the medal I wanted.

Besides medals you will also gain items.

Another thing to think about is that you should have already counquered max vallyes that you can hold; the point here is to attack the valley over and over again with out taking it. Amount of valleys you can hold is the same as your level of the Town Hall, if its L4 then you can hold max 4 valleys.

Take a look at your map and choose the best valley for you to attack. Note: the valley that you are about to farm cannot be owned by another player.

Now send your army as normal, this way you will kill all the military there and their Hero. To be sure that you killed all the defenders attack as normal again, if everything has been done correctly there wont be any fight since there will be no defenders. Thats all in order.

Now send an army of 20-50 or more scouts*, dont scout but attack. Scouts are fast units and they can attack and come back within minutes. If you have a Rally Spot of L5 and Feasting Hall of L6 then get 5 Heroes for this. And send them all at once, over and over again. I did 5 wave attacks every 2 minutes.

If you do it over and over again the valleys army wont be able to respawn and you can farm whole day with out meeting any resistance, or untill somebody grabs the valley in question. Note: I think that the respawn rate for NPC defenders is 30 minutes.

In just few hours you can aquire enough medals for your satisfaction, here is a screenie of me farming for couple of hours.

How to: Medal farming Medalsp.th

* If the enemy is regenerating then you need to send more scouts to opress them enough.

Last edited by Toothpaste on Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 am

Very interesting!

Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Nice! I will be getting right on this! Thanks a lot, Toothpaste!
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Updated (with yellow text)
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 pm

lmao nice update Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm

I attacked each valley with 10 scouts 200 times each. Each valley was a level 5, I made sure to do this to try to keep the information the same.

* Courage Medal:
-Deserts x11
-Flatlands x8
-Forests x4
-Grasslands x0
-Hills x0
-Lakes x1
-Swamps x1

You can see here that I got more Courage Medals from the Deserts then anywhere else.

* Cross Medal:
-Deserts x5
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x7
-Grasslands x1
-Hills x2
-Lakes x9
-Swamps x0

You can see here that I got more Cross Medals from the Lakes then anywhere else.

* Freedom Medal:
-Deserts x4
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x3
-Grasslands x1
-Hills x2
-Lakes x1
-Swamps x11

You can see here that I got more Freedom Medals from the Swamps then anywhere else.

* Honor Medal:
-Deserts x0
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x1
-Grasslands x9
-Hills x0
-Lakes x3
-Swamps x0

You can see here that I got more Honor Medals from the Grasslands then anywhere else.

* Justice Medal:
-Deserts x4
-Flatlands x1
-Forests x2
-Grasslands x1
-Hills x8
-Lakes x0
-Swamps x0

You can see here that I got more Justice Medals from the Hill then anywhere else.

* Lion Medal:
-Deserts x1
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x4
-Grasslands x11
-Hills x2
-Lakes x3
-Swamps x0

You can see here that I got more Lion Medals from the Grasslands then anywhere else.

* Nation Medal:
-Deserts x0
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x1
-Grasslands x2
-Hills x0
-Lakes x0
-Swamps x4

You can see here that I got more Nation Medals from the Swamps then anywhere else.

* Rose Medal:
-Deserts x0
-Flatlands x2
-Forests x1
-Grasslands x3
-Hills x0
-Lakes x12
-Swamps x0

You can see here that I got more Rose Medals from the Lakes then anywhere else.

* Wisdom Medal:
-Deserts x0
-Flatlands x0
-Forests x2
-Grasslands x1
-Hills x3
-Lakes x0
-Swamps x6

You can see here that I got more Wisdom Medals from the Swamps then anywhere else.

This doesn't mean you will get the same outcome, this is only what I came out with, more information is needed but I thought I would share what I had collected.

Overall Totals:
-Deserts = 25 medals which is 12.5% chance out of 200 attacks
-Flatlands = 21 medals which is 10.5% chance out of 200 attacks
-Forests = 25 medals which is 12.5% chance out of 200 attacks
-Grasslands = 28 medals which is 14% chance out of 200 attacks
-Hills = 17 medals which is 8.5% chance out of 200 attacks
-Lakes = 29 medals which is 14.5% chance out of 200 attacks
-Swamps = 22 medals which is 11% chance out of 200 attacks

That means there's roughly 12% chance to get a medal when you attack.
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to: Medal farming   How to: Medal farming Empty

Back to top Go down

How to: Medal farming
Page 1 of 1