TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.I.F Alliance invite

Go down 
+4
Ayleena
ballz
TuffStuff
Nasakenai
8 posters

Do you support an alliance with T.I.F.?
Ally
T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_lcap74%T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 14 ]
Don't ally
T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_lcap0%T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ally but do not go to war
T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_lcap26%T.I.F Alliance invite I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

T.I.F Alliance invite Empty
PostSubject: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 am

Hello All!

I recieved a letter from the leader of the T.I.F. Alliance today (ranked 17th), Lord Dimmer.

They are involved in a heated battle currently, and would be interested in forming a friendly alliance with the Tuffguys. I will post the letter here so you can all read it and help decide which course of action would be best for us to take. I'm all for joining with them even if it means getting into a scrap or two - that's what Tuffguys are all about! Anyway, please read the below letter and vote on whether or not you think it is a good idea to roll with them.

Dear Nasakenai,

I the leader of T.I.F have been talking with one of your Ally members and was hoping our Alliances could work together in a mutual and benifitial Alliance. As you may or may not be aware the largest war in probably all the servers is unfolding within Moravia with T.I.F vs PlanEx and Futrama we request ur friendly help and the ability to even up the sides. As of now we are not facing a loss quite the contrary we have been very even.However we are outnumbered and many of thier players are now leaving beginner protection which means the possibility of being outnumbered. This would be a great oppertunity for your alliance to accumilate good friends be involved in something that will affect your alliance eventually and hold a sense of power for ur alliance. Our Alliance will do everything it can to support your alliance and we hope with your aggreement yours can do the same. Looking forward to your decision.

Best Regards,
Dimmer

What say you Tuffguys, do we help a fellow Alliance in need, or stomp over their rotting corpses on the way to Glory! Cast your vote and be heard!
Back to top Go down
TuffStuff

TuffStuff

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 am

i was wondering if we could get an alliance with Nightfox as well because there is about 6 members near me all with 15K+ pres and i have not been the best with defence
Back to top Go down
ballz
Officer

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 am

Well I for one am all for it. T.I.F makes up more than 20% of the cities within a 10 mile distance around me, and they have been here for a while and are established. One of their members took my lake and I took it back and he sent me mail appologizeing for takeing it from me which shows they arent all ass holes. Dimmer the leader is quite a nice guy and Ill probly help him out any way I can no matter which way this bat swings. I believe it is a good move to show some muscle while we are young and we arent doing it alone which helps alot. Besides we can always rebuild thats what this game is all about. Just my 2 ballz err cents.
Back to top Go down
Ayleena
Presbyter
Ayleena

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 am

I say ALLY!! Only because the letter was so decent, well written, and respectful! What more could we ask for in an ally?
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 am

It all sounds good to me!
hey as toothpaste would say
you aint tuff until uve gone to war risking it all XD
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 am

We can sign an alliance pact with also a non agression pact. The later one means that we promisse not to attack each other. And the later one is what I would like to start out with before we do go deeper into the friendship. I mean, alliance is like a marriage and I dont wanna get married to somebody that I dont know. thats all.
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:21 pm

I agree with toothpaste on this one
we can sign an agreement with them to ally but maybe not go to war with them just yet it woul dbe far more beneficail

i really dont think our alliance is neraly ready to go into a war as us officers and a few hopefuls are only ones who have an army and are not in protection.

sure its great to be tuff and rush into war but why not wait a little while until we can maybe not get obliterated and accomplish nothing?
Back to top Go down
ballz
Officer

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 pm

We arent gonna help you but will you be our friends and please dont hurt us.......that sounds obsurd. Like I said before Im out of protection today and my troops WILL be marching to help TIF. If you wait until your ready you will never be ready. I would rather risk it all in a war than lose it all hideing behind the walls of my city.
Back to top Go down
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Ballz, we all hear ya but at the same time a lot of people are not quite as prepared and ready to start being assaulted the way some may be.

I for one don't want to see anyone in our alliance getting their cities taken once they are out of protection simply because we decided we were ready for war and we were not. Fact is, a lot of us aren't ready.

Tuff, I suggest that now that there is now a "Ally, but don't go to war" option we re-vote. I'm sure people would like to re-cast their vote on that. We will let democracy decide Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

ya there is an option to cancel your vote if you would like to change click that and re vote
Back to top Go down
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 am

I believe the non-agression pact was the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.I.F Alliance invite   T.I.F Alliance invite Empty

Back to top Go down

T.I.F Alliance invite
Page 1 of 1