TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resorce City???

Go down 
+2
Tuff
TuffStuff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TuffStuff

TuffStuff

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 am

Well my idea is that Nasa makes a New account that he and the other Admins can access. But EVERYONE sends their Excess resources there and it can be used as a bank. The admins can then send others These resorces resources as needed

We could even have it produce extra army Units if need be.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should probly keep this hush hush so other alliances dont copy our idea silent silent silent silent

Last edited by TuffStuff on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am

Sounds Like A Good Idea To ME! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
Ayleena
Presbyter
Ayleena

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 am

I like that Idea, although we probably will need more than one, because some of us are kinda spread out so we would need a few different locations for timely delivery of resources. We could probably appoint someone to mange it too if need be. someone we trust, lol ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:47 am

I've been hearing that people with multiple accounts will be banned. This may be a bit of a hindrance.... how serious do you think they are on this?
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:13 am

i really dont know like alot of people i know with multiple accounts nothing happened to them so far but is it worth the risk?
possibly
the question is has anyone ever been banned for this ?
Back to top Go down
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 am

I'm not sure if I want to find out the hard way lol. I'm going to just say goodbye to my other account. Will make it easier anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
TuffStuff

TuffStuff

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:58 am

Well i think if the Gm's of civ catch us with this it would kinda inspire them with an actual banking system.

(but then again i could be wrong and they all have dicks shoved up their asses and want to make our game life Hell)
Back to top Go down
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 am

I am taking action on this plan but do to the new rumors of multi accounting bans i will not be doing it with multi accounting.
i will be making my 4th city a bank and it is located in downtown of Tuff central.
i will have 9 warehouses hoping to max level as soon as possible
i will also try to max my resource fields so we can get "interest " and no price Smile
i will also be makinhg many transports and at least 6000 towers im hoping this project to be done in a bout a week or less
i will let you guys no when it will be ready for people to start shipping
i will also be taking any donations possible at the moment to make the required amount of archer towers
co ords - 481, 203
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 am

I think its a really bad idea. Its better to have our resoucers spread out and if someone needs anything then people that are online will send what they can. Easiest solution ever. It gives protection and possibility to share instantly.

Wasting a good spot on a warehouse city will just make us weaker, its just one city less that can be a war machine. I say abandom the project.
Back to top Go down
wolchicken

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:32 pm

i think its a great idea tuff i will be willing 2 make donations a soon as built albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resorce City??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resorce City???   Resorce City??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resorce City???
Page 1 of 1