TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)

Go down 
+5
gruby
kill-a-lot
james1844
Nasakenai
Fray
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) Empty
PostSubject: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Alright everyone it's official, Operation T-Day will begin 12am Mountain Time (GMT-6) Tuesday, April 28th so start preparing for War! We will be stepping in to assist our allies TIF in the fight. If anyone needs help getting up to speed please don't hesitate to ask for help in any way shape or form, you can do that here.

Good luck Tuffguys and gals. See you on the battlefield!

Last edited by Fray on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:06 pm

TIME FOR A FIGHT.

Lets take these guys out before they take us out. 911_sexy? What kind of alliance name is that anyway - is this Civony we're playing or the sims? They are a disgrace folks, and the only solution is to invade their towns, kill them, and put them to hard slave labor. Let's get to it and finish these pukes!

I'm doing some scouting, I'll throw up reports as soon as I get some good intel. Anybody who's ready to participate throw your word in in this thread please and let us know what you've got.

GODSPEED!!
Back to top Go down
james1844

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Time for WAR!!!!

At last. 911_Sexy is a disgrace to the game. We will crush them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinksfinance.com
kill-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Argh! WAR!
NIce that you can attack while in newbie protection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gruby

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 pm

I am lucky then I came over from sexy 911 yes they are an inferior alliance with no forum so the start of the attacks will be a wake up call for them I was wondering when we would go to war with them as they want to rule Moravia also.
Put your WAR PAINT ON.
Back to top Go down
james1844

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:38 pm

All,

Here are a couple of ideas.

1) Should we send a spy to join their alliance? I mean like have one of our guys quit this group, then join their group. Find out everything possible, then quit before the attack and rejoin TUFF. - Get info, disposition, player profiles, etc etc.

2) Also, maybe we should try some sort of coordinated strike on 100% of their assets. That way we could greatly reduce their ability to respond.

Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down
Varanor

Varanor

PostSubject: War   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Time to deal out some serious casualties everyone. its time that we DECIMATE THE WEAK!
Back to top Go down
ballz
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 am

Well just my quick input before i start scouting these cities, but takeing out their valleys prior to the attack on our main targets is really a waste of time....the best way to hit them is right where it counts and that is in the resources in stock.....lets make sure we have plenty of transporters so we can reduce the amount of stock they hold on hand......after this we can hit their valleys...also lets make sure we have plenty of warrior and workers up so we dont waste the swordsman on the traps and towers......make sure you max out your archery as best you can and if at all possible have some cavalry available for waste on the abatis....I have found my cataphracts very practicle and very capable at takeing down towers but only after the abatis is down.
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 am

Fray wrote:
Alright everyone it's official, Operation T-Day will begin 12am Mountain Time (GMT-6) Tuesday, April 28th so start preparing for War! We will be stepping in to assist our allies TIF in the fight. If anyone needs help getting up to speed please don't hesitate to ask for help in any way shape or form, you can do that here.

Good luck Tuffguys and gals. See you on the battlefield!

PS: 12am MT = 8am CET
Back to top Go down
wolchicken

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 pm

lets go smash these pussyoes up blad !!! lol! oh yer and luv u reaver
jokes
Back to top Go down
james1844

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Guys,

For this, have we considered:

1) asking our other allies to participate.

2) attempting to get the allies of 911_sexy to break off their friendships with them?
Back to top Go down
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 pm

The battle rages!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)   Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day) Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering the war to assist TIF (Operation T-Day)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: Announcements-
Jump to: