TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello Tuffguys,

Dimmer and TIF have developed a google spreadsheet that all google users can contribute to in order to help keep track of city locations, alliances, resources, pretty much anything. The way it works is anybody that has access can go in and make changes to the spreadsheet. If you have gmail, please put your user name in this thread and I will get you access to the alliance spreadsheets. Once you have access, please go in and enter the relevant information.

Here is one indicating who is our allies and who is our enemies:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rAOWM_7Mq2MxhS9y175LaIg&hl=en

Here is an example of what it looks like (see the tabs at the bottom to view different sections):
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pOm2jko_6f9X3Yy6La8D_Qg&hl=en

Once you have permission, please enter any pertinent information that you have. Let me know if you have any questions!

PURGE THE WEAK,

Nas
Back to top Go down
Ayleena
Presbyter
Ayleena

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 pm

I just requested access using Christopher.s.temple@gmail.com

Chris has the Gmail account, I use hotmail :-) Good thing I know all his passwords lol
Back to top Go down
Gnaw

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 pm

eldarg1@gmail.com

This should be interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Check your gmail, you should have access now.
Back to top Go down
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Lol, Ayleena!
Back to top Go down
Sir 190

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!   PLEASE READ:  New Allies Spreadsheet! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ: New Allies Spreadsheet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: Announcements-
Jump to: