TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Civony's Facelift

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainD

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 pm

What do you think to the new city graphics? To be honest I prefered the old style.
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm

CaptainD wrote:
What do you think to the new city graphics? To be honest I prefered the old style.

I like the timers. I always hated clicking on reports to see where my armies are.
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah the timers are good I admit. The functional updates to the game seem good, but I'm still not convinced by the graphics!
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 pm

I can't find my stable Sad
Back to top Go down
Fray
Vice Guild Leader
Fray

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Lol took me like ten minutes to find my stable. Not to mention the lvl7 walls look like lvl 6 walls... boring!
Back to top Go down
Ayleena
Presbyter
Ayleena

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 pm

LOL Yesterday I went to upgrade one of my cottages to lvl 6 and half an hour later was wonder WHY it still had over an hour left... tehn i realized it was my stable, NOT a cottage. It blends right in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Civony's Facelift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civony's Facelift   Civony's Facelift Empty

Back to top Go down

Civony's Facelift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TuffGuys Civony Alliance :: General Forum-
Jump to: