TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked Account...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainD

Hacked Account... Empty
PostSubject: Hacked Account...   Hacked Account... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:18 pm

... well someone seems to have managed to hack my account, unless it was an extremely bad joke by one of the alliance that's finished now, I won't be playing Evony again. If you get any offensive messages or see anything on the alliance chat that appears to come from me, you know that it isn't.
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

Hacked Account... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account...   Hacked Account... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

CaptainD wrote:
... well someone seems to have managed to hack my account, unless it was an extremely bad joke by one of the alliance that's finished now, I won't be playing Evony again. If you get any offensive messages or see anything on the alliance chat that appears to come from me, you know that it isn't.

lol...

I was online during your "hacking" moments It was a prank.
Back to top Go down
CaptainD

Hacked Account... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account...   Hacked Account... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:54 am

Bilco wrote:
CaptainD wrote:

lol...

Perhaps it was funny to the person who did it...?!

In retrospect I wondered if it was actually simply the messaging system that had been hacked, and whoever it was had managed to find a way of changing how their name appeared.
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Bilco
Officer
Bilco

Hacked Account... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account...   Hacked Account... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 am

CaptainD wrote:
Bilco wrote:
CaptainD wrote:

lol...

Perhaps it was funny to the person who did it...?!

In retrospect I wondered if it was actually simply the messaging system that had been hacked, and whoever it was had managed to find a way of changing how their name appeared.

Message me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacked Account... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Account...   Hacked Account... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked Account...
Page 1 of 1