TuffGuys Civony Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Website for The TUFFEST Alliance in CIVONY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Civony - Addicting Much?

Go down 
+4
warc0w
Nasakenai
CaptainD
Tuff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuff
Admin
Admin
Tuff

Civony - Addicting Much? Empty
PostSubject: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Well i have been noticing just how addicting Civony really is! for a browser based game which i myself don't enjoy playing much because of wait times and such i have to admit that i have had some sleepless nights due to this game alone already!
i dont understand why exactly but maybe its the visual representation most browser based RPG games dont have. Maybe its the
Friendly and Super cool alliance we have Wink or maybe it actually is just an amazing game! i dont know but whatever it is its taking over my life Razz

What Do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
https://tuffguys.forumotion.com
CaptainD

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Yes far too addictive, we should all quite right now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://captaind-pc-gaming.blogspot.com/
Nasakenai
Guild Leader
Nasakenai

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Quite addictive; If I fall asleep and wake up 45 minutes later I have to turn on my laptop and make sure I don't have any new projects I can start. What a loser Suspect
Back to top Go down
warc0w

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 am

your not a loser your just decacated
Back to top Go down
gruby

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 am

All I seem to do is play this and travain both at the same time go to work and sleep the wife dosnt care as long as I dont annoy her the rest of my family dont know why the wife keeps me still I have been like this for the last 18 mths Help this lazy b........
Back to top Go down
Toothpaste
Vice Guild Leader
Toothpaste

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 am

gruby wrote:
All I seem to do is play this and travain both at the same time go to work and sleep the wife dosnt care as long as I dont annoy her the rest of my family dont know why the wife keeps me still I have been like this for the last 18 mths Help this lazy b........

OMG Gruby, I've been an online gamer for a long time and I must say this: YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY, and specially your wife so you get some 4-5 kids. The reason is simple, the bigger family, the more accounts you can have! Dont make her leave you, you need her accout man! What a Face
Back to top Go down
TuffStuff

TuffStuff

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm

i could have guess tooth would say something like that
Back to top Go down
Mitchalot

Mitchalot

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Toothpaste wrote:
gruby wrote:

OMG Gruby, I've been an online gamer for a long time and I must say this: YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY, and specially your wife so you get some 4-5 kids. The reason is simple, the bigger family, the more accounts you can have! Dont make her leave you, you need her accout man! What a Face

lol!

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civony - Addicting Much?   Civony - Addicting Much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Civony - Addicting Much?
Page 1 of 1